SEE THE NIAGARA COMMUNITY IN ACTION
The era of the Internet of Things (IoT) has arrived – a time when openness and connectivity are vital to realising operational efficiencies in commercial buildings.
The Niagara Forum 2023 will be the place to learn what truly open systems can achieve and how to make the most of the opportunities offered by the IoT. The Niagara Framework has the power to connect diverse devices and systems in ways that have never been imagined before. Whether you are designing for an office, hospital or data centre this truly open platform empowers users to achieve more than they thought possible.
The Niagara Forum brings together the Niagara Community to learn more about the Niagara Framework, exchange ideas, and make connections with other industry leaders. It provides an opportunity to gain insight into emerging trends and technologies.
Who should attend?
|Building Owners||System Integrators||Manufacturers|
|Engineers||Facility Managers||Environmental Executives|
MONDAY, 15 MAY
10:00 - 18:00 | Trade Show Setup, Park Plaza Westminster
12:00 - 14:00 | Developer Registration, Ballroom Foyer
12:30 - 13:00 | Lunch for Developer Partners
DEVELOPER DAY AGENDA
Tridium's lead software developers and architects will be sharing their expertise and knowledge with experts from the Niagara Developer Community. Hear about how to code with new techniques, tips and tricks, as well as master classes on how to extend features in the Niagara Framework.
- PRESENTER: Nick Dodd, Tridium
- PRESENTER: Ajay Matthew, Tridium
- PRESENTER: Mike James, Tridium
- PRESENTER: JJ Frankovich, Tridium
14:45 - 15:15 | Tea for Developer Partners
- PRESENTER: Andy Sutton, Tridium
- PRESENTER: Craig Gemmill, Tridium
- PRESENTER: Eric Anderson, Tridium
- PRESENTER: Tridium Team
16:00 - 20:00 | Registration
19:00 - 20:30 | Welcome Drinks Reception and Exhibition, Plaza Suite
TUESDAY, 16 MAY
7:30 - 9:00 | Registration, Coffee Break and Exhibition
The world of integrated building controls continues to evolve rapidly, and Tridium is still at the cutting edge of market innovations as well as continued product enhancements and new product introductions. Hear from Tridium senior leadership as they set the scene for the Forum with industry insights, new product reveals and more.
- PRESENTER: Paul Rogers, Tridium
- PRESENTER: Victor Abelairas, Tridium
- PRESENTER: Paul Rogers, Tridium
- PRESENTER: Paul Warnes, Tridium
10:30 - 11:00 | Coffee Break and Exhibition
- PRESENTER: Stephen Holicky, Tridium
- PRESENTER: Frank Blumensatt, Tridium
- DESCRIPTION: Niagara is an extremely capable product with a broad range of applications and deployment options. This talk will review the new Niagara features and their value to end-users and systems integrators.
- PRESENTER: Howard Gray, CGI
- DESCRIPTION: With all governments striving to tackle the climate crisis, increasing ESG demands from stakeholders and the continued development of legislative requirements, then the language of sustainability is something all organisations need to come to terms with. Whilst technology has a significant role to play in driving sustainable outcomes then our global demand for data and digital innovation also presents its own challenges. Join Howard from CGI’s Sustainability Advisory Practice who will help navigate some of the jargon and share insight on his team’s work supporting clients to deliver their net zero ambition.
- PRESENTER: Tridium Team
- DESCRIPTION: Join Technical Team and Product Managers to hear details on new Tridium products.
- PRESENTER: Kevin Mamajek, Tridium
- DESCRIPTION: Hear from Kevin Mamajek how you can use simple actions to add valuable metadata to Niagara applications. Learn about the power of rules that help the of automated assignment of tagging and the latest support for Haystack 4.
NIAGARA 101 TRACK
- PRESENTER: Paul Fahy, Tridium
- DESCRIPTION: If you are new to Niagara, come and learn about what solutions it provides from product line-up, architecture, integration options and reasons why you should specify Niagara in your projects.
- PRESENTER: Radu Petrescu, Innon
- DESCRIPTION: If you are a Building Automation or IoT engineer, see how Niagara can help you achieve your full creative potential and how it unlocks previously impossible solutions. If you are a specifier, come and witness the vast solution possibilities enabled by Niagara and challenge the limits of your imagination. If you are an end-user, come and take a fresh perspective on how to appraise a technical solution before deciding which way to go on your next Building Automation and IoT project.
- PRESENTER: David Graf, Stephen Holicky, Pavlo Pazelskyi, Tridium
- DESCRIPTION: Learn about the new Niagara Marketplace which provides an ecommerce store for community created drivers, tools and enhancements. Also hear about the newly enhanced Professional Services team and their ability to build bespoke drivers, consulting services and much more.
- PRESENTER: Jacqueline Walpole, Tridium
- DESCRIPTION: Niagara is now available on a growing range of community hardware, each with its own unique value. Jacqueline Walpole from Tridium gives an overview of what portability and containerisation is and showcase the products available today.
- PRESENTER: Nick Dodd, Tony Hardwick, Sarah Johnson, Curtis McKerlie, Kevin Mamajek, Jason Woollard, Tridium
- DESCRIPTION: Join experts from the Tridium Team in a showcase of capabilites now available for the Cloud. The Team will explain how to configure Niagara HTTP Driver and JSON Toolkit to integrate data from API sources; as well as publishing data to an expanded range of Cloud Services and MQTT brokers. Archiving options for both On-Prem and Cloud will be compared, introducing the new Niagara Cloud Data Services. The final part of this techical deep dive will show how third party applications can consume rich, semantic systemwide data using the new Cloud hosted NDS API.
- PRESENTER: Tony Leca, Ethnics Consulting
- DESCRIPTION: Come and listen to Tony Leca about his experiences of specifying Niagara in luxury hotels and high rise apartments across Africa, Europe and the Middle east.
- PRESENTER: Fiona Sawkill, British Land & Karen Warner, Arup
- DESCRIPTION: Come and hear how Niagara is adding value in premium commercial real estate. The teams from ARUP and British Land explain how this was achieved at 100 Liverpool Street, a Skanska / British Land project in Central London, supported by One Sight solutions (MSI).
18:30 - 22:30 | Drinks Reception and Gala Dinner, Westminster Ballroom
- PRESENTER: Paul Rogers, Tridium
- PRESENTER: Jeremy Towler, BSRIA
- PRESENTER: Neil Salt, Evolvr
- DESCRIPTION: In today's digital age, social media, artificial intelligence, and digital marketing are transforming the way companies present themselves. This marketing 101 session is led by Neil Salt, founder of Evolvr, who will share tips and tricks on revenue marketing, performance tracking, and how to stand out online.
- DESCRIPTION: A panel discussion with industry leaders to discuss the market trends and new technology adoption that is shaping the smart buildings sector. These industry leaders will share their experience of real world projects and specifications and the driving force behind them.
- PRESENTER: Chris Riccobono, Tridium
- DESCRIPTION: Productivity is the key to setting up and also maintaining Niagara whether for small or large and complex systems. See Chris Riccobono using powerful new tools for managing system data as well as wiresheet logic, leveraging the power of tagged data and implement at scale. Niagara 4 has come a long way from AX techniques and there are many tips and techniques up for grabs.
- PRESENTER: Tony Hardwick, Curtis McKerlie, Tridium
- DESCRIPTION: Hear from experts Tony Hardwick and Curtis McKerlie to learn key techniques that help scale Niagara. This session will show how the new multi-tiered support for system database enables flexibility and ease for building larger systems.
- DESCRIPTION: The Niagara Community rightfully prides itself on designing and developing some remarkably innovative and cutting-edge products and applications based on the Niagara Framework. Join some of our leading Niagara Community partners in a fast-paced session as they present and demonstrate the value proposition and benefits of a wide range of Niagara-based products.
- DESCRIPTION: This session will showcase some of the most innovative and ground-breaking applications of Niagara in the real world. Hear from our partners and end-users how Niagara is being deployed, using case studies that show how we deliver real value and benefit across a diverse range of systems, as well as how the use of analytics can deliver massive savings. We’ll also be learning about how the green agenda, carbon net zero and sustainability are driving customer decision-making, and how Niagara can be a part of the solution to the problems of energy transition and demand response.
- PRESENTER: James Johnson, Jason Woollard, Tridium
- DESCRIPTION: Learn from James Johnson and Jason Woollard how to optimise Niagara applications, leveraging new features and best practices. The session will focus on solving common issues, exploring each scenario and the tools used to decipher the cause.
15:20 - 15:30 | Closing Address and Wrap-up
15:30 - 16:00 | Tea and Exhibition
16:00 | Event closes
Conference Dress Code: Business Casual
Agenda subject to change