Key segments of the US and global economy are experiencing a decelerating rate of rise while others are accelerating. We will assess the input from proven leading indicators and determine the opportunities and risks for the remainder of 2022 and for 2023 in pertinent segments of the economy. Labor, supply chain, and prices are top of mind for today’s business leader, and we will explore current and future trends and discuss what decision makers must consider in the face of these crucial factors. A clear understanding of inflation and interest rate trends is key to preparing for the coming years. Knowing what to plan for will place your company well ahead of the competition while increasing profit potential. In addition, we will:
- Assess business demand for the rest of 2022 and through 2023.
- Look at ITR’s key leading indicators and what they foretell about your markets.
- Present relevant market outlooks and discuss issues that have an impact on your profitability via resource allocation, budgets, expectations, and strategic planning.
- Deliberate on the potential impact of the midterm elections later in the year.
- Determine potential unintended consequences of massive government spending.
- Assess the health of financial market trends and their impact, if any, on the forecasts.
- Illustrate what inflation pressures and financial market trends likely mean for interest rates through 2023.