Did you know that your internet is out of date?
Your browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website.
Just click on the icons to download a compatible browser.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
Why Engineers Specify Niagara
The mark of an integrated design team was once just bringing architects, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, general contractors and property owner/occupiers together at the earliest phases of design. But, today no project team is complete without including one or more members that have expertise and passion for operational data and controls.
Specifying engineers that can leverage Niagara Framework are better equipped to meet critical design objectives with an eye to delivering building owners and eventually occupant end-customers the highest value over the long-term. You can connect and control nearly any device and manage millions of pieces of data from many machines with Niagara. Niagara delivers competitive advantage and value to specifying engineers along all these vectors:
- Future-proof designs based upon Niagara's broad compatibility, building and breakdowning your building systems spec’s according to the latest strategy and technology.
- Specifications that are open to competitive bidding from a broad spectrum of product/service vendors. equipment makers and software developers
- Flexibility of the Niagara integration platform for integrating data from the ‘best of class’ in each category of vendor solution
- Design to the highest levels of IT enterprise cyber security and meet the bar for the most demanding mission-critical customer environments.
- Choose partners with appropriate skillsets and experience from the large Niagara Community.