Did you know that your internet is out of date?
Your browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website.
Just click on the icons to download a compatible browser.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
Maximize Value of Data with Niagara Data Service
Niagara Data Service™ is a Software as a Service (SaaS) offering within the Niagara Cloud Suite™. It builds upon the openness and extensibility of Niagara Framework® to support the systems integration and solution development services of our partners, as well as the strategies and software choices of end-users.
Niagara Data Service extends API-based access to semantically-enriched history data aggregated by the Niagara Framework. Data originates from on-premise control networks and is accessible via the Niagara Cloud Management Portal and APIs. Niagara Data Service enables Niagara users to leverage the flexibility and scalability of Microsoft Azure cloud-hosted storage, in addition to the power of tags and relations applied to data.
NIAGARA DATA SERVICE PREREQUISITES
- Niagara Framework Versions:
- Niagara Long Term Support (LTS) version [4.10]
- Current Feature Version [4.12] when released
- Requires active Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA)
NIAGARA DATA SERVICE KEY FEATURES
- Built-in API support secure extraction and import of Niagara data to preferred 3rd-party business intelligence and data modeling tools
- One cloud storage location allowing for multiple 3rd-parties to access Niagara fully contextualized data. No need for gateways.
- Predefined JSON payloads for cloud export which saves time, makes it scalable, and reduces errors.
CONTEXTUALIZED DATA FOR TREND ANALYSIS
- Eases Data Normalization and Integration for all Downstream applications
- Upload, store, analyze Niagara histories with model data
- Flexibility & Productivity
- View histories from On-Prem Niagara Station via Station WebChart on-demand
- Meet Data Ownership Requirements
- Copy of data can be stored locally and managed as archive. Up to user’s discretion
- Tridium does not own or use the end user’s data
- Cost Control and Simplified Billing
- Match cost to expected usage. Tiered pricing based on quantity of data stored and quantity of queries
NIAGARA CLOUD SUITE MANAGEMENT PORTAL
- Easy data and subscription management
- Built-in charting, shareable with customers
- Management Portal for all future Niagara Cloud Suite services
- Web-based tool for organization of subscribed systems
- Management by customer, by user and by role
- Built-in query and dashboarding tools enable quick data analysis and visualization