Did you know that your internet is out of date?
Your browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website.
Just click on the icons to download a compatible browser.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
Watch the Video On Demand
The new WebWiresheet will help you quickly get the job done right
- Simplifies and reduces the need for site truck rolls
- No need for Workbench when reconfiguring wiresheet station logic
- Enhances your programming workflow
- Program on the move while using your preferred mobile device
- Features drag-n-drop functionality on mobile devices such as an iPad or Android Tablet
- Included as a default view on certain components for added flexibility and to ensure parity with Workbench
- Improves user experience
- Enables logic configuration via an enriched HTML5 Browser Interface
- Have you ever wanted to use a Mac to configure Wiresheet logic? You can now! Simply use Safari to login to your station to get started.
Product Manager Stephen Holicky and Advanced Software Enginee JJ Frankovich will review the ins and outs of the new HTML5 Wiresheet. Through this demonstration, participants will gain an understanding of how to use the new WebWiresheet along with some exciting new enhancements that will be coming in the next Niagara release.
Be sure to register today to attend the TridiumTalk on how this Niagara 4.11 feature can save you valuable time and improve your user experience when configuring logic programming across your Niagara stations. A Q&A session follows.