Did you know that your internet is out of date?
Your browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website.
Just click on the icons to download a compatible browser.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
Watch the Video On Demand
Customers exporting large quantities of historical data from Niagara to external relational databases (RDBs) for storage and large-scale analyses no longer need to import these records back into the station, as the Archive History Provider will quickly fetch queried records upon demand, giving you back valuable time!
The Archive History Provider will quickly get you the data when you need it!
- Enables well-informed analyses of equipment operation
- Instantly query years of archived data for ongoing analysis
- Supported using MSSQL, MySQL, and Oracle RDBs
- Provides significant productivity and efficiency gains
- Removes the need to Import Histories to the Supervisor for Visualization
- Improves facility systems operational efficiency
- Seamlessly baseline historical records against new locally stored data when diagnosing issues
Sr Product Owner Chris Riccobono and Sr Advanced Software Engineer Scott Hoye will review the ins and outs of the Archive History Provider. Through this demonstration, participants will be able to gain an understanding of how to use the Archive History Provider. Now in Niagara 4.11, it’s never been easier to use Niagara histories!
Be sure to register today to attend the TridiumTalk on how this Niagara 4.11 feature can save you valuable time and improve your user experience when querying histories across your Niagara stations. A Q&A session follows.