Did you know that your internet is out of date?
Your browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website.
Just click on the icons to download a compatible browser.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
Watch the Video On Demand
In April, Tridium launched an updated Niagara Marketplace platform that provides a better user interface for buyers and sellers. Niagara Marketplace is a virtual location where sellers and buyers can go for Niagara-related enhancements and applications. Backed by a dedicated team of experts and built with the latest technology stack, customers and sellers can seamlessly connect to expand their capabilities – without all the complexity.
Watch this TridiumTalk to get an in-depth view of the enhancements and improvements to Niagara Marketplace.
Niagara Marketplace Features
- Connect with solution providers worldwide who optimize the Niagara Framework as the operating system of the IoT
- Robust search functionality for finding Niagara-based IoT capabilities, solutions and products across a wide range of applications and industry verticals
- Top level content materials posted by solution providers for zeroing in on the best fit
- Reviews and ratings posted by thousands of Niagara Community members that can aid in the selection process
- Purchase products and immediately download and license for accelerated utilization
- Showcase your creative content
- Tag application, region, and more to every listing for easy visibility and reach
- and much more
Check out the Niagara Marketplace May Newsletter for more highlighted enhancements and featured content.
Bob Neubaum, Niagara Marketplace Product Manager, provides an in-depth look at the Niagara Marketplace features and benefits. Through this demonstration, participants will understand how buyers and sellers can use Niagara Marketplace for all Niagara-related enhancements and application.
Be sure to watch the TridiumTalk on how Niagara Marketplace can be used to consume quality content to increase efficiencies and cost savings.
A Q&A sessions follows.