Did you know that your internet is out of date?
Your browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website.
Just click on the icons to download a compatible browser.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
Created by Tridium Professional Services, the Niagara 4 VEN Driver for OpenADR 2.0 enables a Niagara station to use the OpenADR (Automated Demand Response) 2.0 standard to exchange pricing and demand information with energy providers. This driver empowers site owners to participate in demand response programs for energy use optimization. This driver also allows Systems Integrators to find a link-ready interface between OpenADR and the rest of the Niagara station.
Our new Niagara 4 VEN Driver for OpenADR 2.0 enables a Niagara station to act as a Virtual End Node (VEN), giving the user the ability to link the resulting data to Niagara station logic and components for automated control responses. The driver currently supports both Niagara Supervisors and JACEs, and is certified by the OpenADR Alliance to conform to its 2.0 specification.
Niagara 4 VEN Driver for OpenADR 2.0 Features:
- Eases demand response implementation
- Polls and receives events from Virtual Top Node (VTN)
- Stores events in a Niagara station
- Updates event status from far to near to active to completed
- Presents event details in Niagara slots for integration
- Clears completed events from station
- Accommodates standard and custom signals
- Displays usage, status, and history reports
- Differentiates event classes using market context
- Supports Opt In / Out schedule for resources
Kyle Sardinia, Sales Engineer, provids a demonstration of the Niagara 4 VEN Driver for OpenADR 2.0 including the configuration of the OpenADR Service, receiving events, targeting resources, and reporting.
Get started with Niagara 4 VEN Driver for OpenADR 2.0:
Visit our events page to watch recordings of past TridiumTalks.