Did you know that your internet is out of date?
Your browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website.
Just click on the icons to download a compatible browser.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
Watch the Video On Demand
Customers exporting large quantities of historical alarm records from Niagara to external relational databases (RDBs) for safe keeping can rest assured the records will arrive the right destination. In 4.11, cleared alarms using the Alarm Orion Service will persist in a station during any loss of connectivity to an RDB. The alarm archiving function will then update the RDB tables upon reconnection. Even more, the Archive Alarm Provider provides a simple mechanism to quickly query and retrieve exported records for ongoing analysis and reporting.
The Archive Alarm Provider will enhance the stability of your building systems!
- Improves facility systems operational efficiency
- Provides a compliance mechanism for CFR 21 part 11
- Provides significant productivity and efficiency gains
- Quickly query closed exported alarm records
- Enables well-informed analyses of equipment operation
- Instantly query years of archived alarm data for ongoing analysis
- Supported using MSSQL, MySQL, and Oracle RDBs
Product Owner Chris Riccobono and Software Engineer Ashutosh Chaturvedi review the ins and outs of the Archive Alarm Provider and through this demonstration, participants gain an understanding of how to use the Archive Alarm Provider. Now in Niagara 4.11, it’s never been easier to manage Niagara alarms!
Be sure to watch this TridiumTalk to learn how this Niagara 4.11 feature can save you valuable time and improve your user experience when using alarms across your Niagara stations. A Q&A session follows.