Did you know that your internet is out of date?
Your browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website.
Just click on the icons to download a compatible browser.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
Templates allow a set of previously configured objects to be captured and deployed as a unit and can eliminate repetitious configuration steps when making multiple installations with similar functionality. While learning some best practices and tips from our insider experts, you’ll witness a live demo showcasing Niagara 4's templating capabilities which will save you invaluable time.
What you can expect
- Review the value of using templates when deploying Niagara
- Best practices and tips
- Creating, deploying, and modifying a template
- Recent enhancements in Niagara 4.10 and upcoming 4.11 release
Harness the power of templates in your Niagara stations
- Niagara templates reduce logic configuration time
- Provide consistency across deployments
- Mitigate the inherent issues associated with large integration projects
- Continuously improve and enhance your template library to solve recurring integration challenges
Product Manager Michael Smith and Advanced Software Engineer Michael Swainston review the various templating related features introduced since Niagara 4 and provide an in-depth, technical dive on how to save time using templates in your Niagara stations.
Through this demonstration, participants will gain an understanding of the template features included in Niagara 4 along with the know-how to improve your overall workflow that will quickly help you get the job done right.
Be sure to register today to attend the TridiumTalk on how this Niagara feature can save you valuable time and improve your user experience when using templates across your Niagara stations. A Q&A sessions follows.