Did you know that your internet is out of date?
Your browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website.
Just click on the icons to download a compatible browser.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
Niagara Marketplace is the virtual location where sellers and buyers can go for all Niagara-related enhancements and applications. Backed by a dedicated team of experts and built with the latest technology stack, customers and sellers can seamlessly connect to expand their capabilities – without all the complexity.
Niagara Marketplace Features
- Connect with solution providers worldwide who optimize the Niagara Framework as the operating system of the IoT
- Robust search functionality for finding Niagara-based IoT capabilities, solutions and products across a wide range of applications and industry verticals
- Top level content materials posted by solution providers for zeroing in on the best fit
- Reviews and ratings posted by thousands of Niagara Community members that can aid in the selection process
- Purchase products and immediately download and license for accelerated utilization
- and much more
This TridiumTalk will showcase content from One Sightsolutions and NiagaraMods.
Presenter: Tom Stephens, Technical Director
Description: ossEasyAPI is a flexible and powerful HTTP/REST/Web API client module for Niagara 4 that allows you to easily integrate with an exceptional variety of systems/services that feature a HTTP compatible API for data exchange. News & Weather, IoT Sensor systems, Air Quality, Car Park management, Room Booking, People Counting & Desk Occupancy, CAFM, CRM Integration, Security & Access Control, EV Charging, Energy Management systems and many more! Take your Smart Building to the next level with ossEasyAPI from One Sightsolutions.
Presenter: Adam Bergman, Co-founder, Technology Director
Description: NiagaraMods Reflow is a streamlined, intuitive utility built for system integrators to create next-level user experiences for their clients, while saving time and offering the most competitive Niagara-based solution on the market. We’ll take a quick look at client-focused features including mobile support as well as how to get started with configuration.
Bob Neubaum, Niagara Marketplace Product Manager, will provide highlights of the Niagara Marketplace followed by an overview and demo of a product by One Sightsolutions and NiagaraMods.
Be sure to register today to attend the TridiumTalk on how Niagara Marketplace can showcase your products. A Q&A sessions follows.