Did you know that your internet is out of date?
Your browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website.
Just click on the icons to download a compatible browser.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
The JACE 9000 is a dramatic evolution of the JACE platform, innovating on the JACE 8000’s global design and extending its ability to flex and scale with current and future needs of smart building/smart industrial process deployments.
This improved hardware platform includes a number of exciting advancements:
- Increased performance and capacity to leverage tagging, templating and visualization
- Quad Core processor
- Double amount of RAM and storage
- Faster start up and station load time
- Responsive UI
- Exact same footprint and wiring locations as JACE 8000 allows for seamless replacement for future updates
- Fully compatible with all existing expansion modules
Optimized for running Niagara Framework®,4.13 the JACE 9000 has the internet connectivity and web-serving capabilities for integrated control, supervision, data logging, alarming, scheduling, and network management. It streams data and rich graphical displays to a standard web browser via an Ethernet or wireless LAN, or remotely over the internet.
Mike Smith, Product Manager, provides an overview of the features and benefits of the JACE 9000.
Watch now to learn more about the features and benefits of the JACE 9000 in this TridiumTalk!
Visit our events page to watch recordings of past TridiumTalks.