Did you know that your internet is out of date?
Your browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website.
Just click on the icons to download a compatible browser.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
Niagara Cloud Suite™ is a scalable cloud-based solution that provides secure, remote building management services. This offering provides new integration, connection, and deployment capabilities, building on Tridium’s current model of open and extensible integration with devices, services, and applications.
Niagara Remote™ provides web-based remote access to a Niagara station from any Internet-connected device. No additional hardware, gateways or VPNs needed! Niagara Remote™ is a service from the Niagara Cloud Suite™ that addresses that need, providing a productivity-enhancing option for the busy user troubleshooting a deployment, doing regular engineering and maintenance work, or just checking the status of all operations across a Niagara-based network via the graphical user interface. Niagara Remote™ provides remote access to a Niagara Supervisor or JACE via a web browser, without the need for additional hardware, gateways or VPNs.
NIAGARA REMOTE FEATURES
- All user and station communications use HTTPS / websockets on port 443.
- Niagara station initiates outbound, remote access connection to the cloud. Inbound connections are not required.
- A single endpoint application program interface — api.niagara-cloud.com — is used for all communication with the station.
- Multi-Factor Authentication required for remote access to station.
- Fine-grained, role-based access controls allow user access to be managed at the station level.
- TLS1.2+ (TLS1.3 recommended) for all communications.
Niagara Remote and the Niagara Cloud Suite require an active Niagara Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA).
Nicole Love, Product Manager, provides highlights of Niagara Remote and Kevin Mamajek demos.
Be sure to watch the TridiumTalk on how Niagara Remote provides web-based remote access to a Niagara station from any Internet-connected device. A Q&A session follows.
Visit our events page to watch recordings of past TridiumTalks.