Did you know that your internet is out of date?
Your browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website.
Just click on the icons to download a compatible browser.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.
Niagara Cloud Suite™ is a scalable cloud-based solution that provides secure, remote building management services. This offering provides new integration, connection, and deployment capabilities, building on Tridium’s current model of open and extensible integration with devices, services, and applications.
Niagara Data Service™, a new offering within the Niagara Cloud Suite, is now generally available in the United States. It builds upon the openness and easy extensibility of the Niagara Framework® to support the systems integration and solution development services of our partners as well as the strategies and software choices of Tridium’s end customers. Niagara Data Service extends easy API-based access to semantically-enriched history data aggregated by Niagara. Niagara Data Service data originates in on-premise control networks and is maintained via the Niagara Cloud Suite Management Portal. Niagara Data Service enables Niagara users to leverage the flexibility and scalability of cloud-hosted storage, in addition to the power of tags and relations applied to data.
Niagara Data Service Features
- Built-in APIs support secure extraction and import of Niagara data to preferred 3rd-party business intelligence and data modeling tools.
- Histories that retain full semantics based on owner tagging strategy.
- Built-in Query and Dashboarding tools enable quick data analysis and visualization.
- Management Portal that provides cloud access to Niagara trend data with context. Histories are stored with associated model data.
- Fully integrated with Niagara Framework including:
- Use with Niagara WebChart
- Automatic Data Model Export
- Automatic History Export
Niagara Data Service and the Niagara Cloud Suite Management Portal require an active Niagara Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA).
Stephen Holicky, Director Product Management, provides highlights of the Niagara Cloud Suite followed by an overview and demo of Niagara Data Service.